Fiskars Long Handle Round Point Steel Digging Shovel
- Category:Lawn & Patio
- List Price:
- Buy New: $27.43
as of 7/16/2018 01:23 UTC details
- You Save: $7.56 (22%)
- Seller:Kerr Albert Office Supply
- Sales Rank:11,558
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):6.3
- Dimensions (in):3.3 x 8.6 x 57.5
- Warranty:Full Lifetime Warranty
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Ideal for digging in tough soil
- Welded 14-gauge hardened steel blade and 18-gauge steel shaft provide durability that far outlasts wood-handled tools and won't flex like fiberglass
- Sharpened blade makes it easy to penetrate tough soil or break up hardened dirt clods
- Length: 57.5 inches
The Fiskars long-handle steel digging shovel makes it easy to dig into tough soil without sore knees from kneeling or back strain from bending. The welded steel construction is far more durable than wood and won’t flex like fiberglass. A sharpened blade cuts into dense soil easily, an extra-large foot platform helps maximize force to break up hardened soil clods, and a teardrop-shaped shaft profile provides exceptional comfort and control.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Great Web Sites to Visit below...
Free Dating Sites
Video Game Cheats
Human Edited Directory