- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.89
as of 12/11/2017 01:57 UTC details
- You Save: $6.10 (61%)
- Sales Rank:2,928
- Format:Ultraviolet, AC-3, Blu-ray, Dolby, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen, Digital_copy
- Languages:English (Subtitled), Spanish (Subtitled), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Running Time:119 Minutes
- Genre:Mystery & Thrillers
- Rating:R (Restricted)
- Edition:UV Digital Copy Included
- Aspect Ratio:2.35:1
- Picture Format:Anamorphic Widescreen
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):6.8 x 5.4 x 0.5
- Publication Date:September 22, 2015
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
In the futuristic action thriller Looper, time travel will be invented – but it will be illegal and only available on the black market. When the mob wants to get rid of someone, they will send their target 30 years into the past where a “looper” – a hired gun, like Joe (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) – is waiting to mop up. Joe is getting rich and life is good…until the day the mob decides to “close the loop,” sending back Joe’s future self (Bruce Willis) for assassination. The film is written and directed by Rian Johnson and also stars Emily Blunt, Paul Dano, and Jeff Daniels.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Great Web Sites to Visit below...
Free Dating Sites
Video Game Cheats
Human Edited Directory